Thursday, July 17, 2008

I finally did it!~

Hi everybody!
So after much nagging from many friends, I finally started a Blog, thanks to Lindsay! Linds, you are a wiz at this blogging thing! Someone had already started it for me and I don't know who. Who is the mysterious person? I haven't put any pictures on yet cause they're all on my other computer, but this is a start. I figured since I am about to start my own family (three weeks from today!!!), I could have a blog now! I am sure I'll be addicted in no time. If anyone has any advide for me, just let me know. This is going to be a great way to keep in touch and I can't wait to turn in to a blog stalker like so many of my dear friends ;) Love you all!

5 comments:

Sam and Jess said...

fun shower! Thanks for the invite. Lets get some pictures on here pronto!! I want to see your man.

erica s said...

Well thanks for telling me the address! Good thing I am one of those blog stalkers so I found it on Lindsay's!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

K- Al- I gave you a week now GET POSTING!!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Yay Allie, a blog... well, let's hope you get posting, I want to hear all about the lovebirds! Loved your wedding darling, so happy I could be there.

Wade Family said...

Thanks for the invite???